Wednesday, October 5, 2011

30 Day Exercise Challenge

I've been doing fairly well with the exercise thing (you know, for all of two weeks now) but I thought that I could still do something to motivate myself a little more.  That said, I signed up for a 30 day exercise challenge through about.com.  It hasn't started yet but, according to the website, they are going to send me an email each day with some sort of stretch, cardio workout, etc that I have to do.  They apparently give several options to choose from each day, but they all have the same goal.

Also, I was successful with making my list and planning my meals.  Yesterday I had grilled pork and grilled asparagus.  Today it is garden vegetable chicken brats and broccoli.  I think that making a list and planning the weeks meals in advance is going to work for me.

One thing I would like to do, however, is to introduce more oatmeal into my diet.  Therefore, I am currently on the lookout for good oatmeal recipes (muffins or whatever) that I can make in batches in advance and then grab and go in the morning on the way to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment