Monday, April 9, 2012

Today's Victories (so far)!

  1. Breakfast consisted of overnight oats that had half a banana in it, some oats (clearly), chia seeds and Greek yogurt.
  2. My mid-morning snack was a banana.
  3. Lunch included a whole wheat wrap with turkey, spinach, sprouts, some mozzarella cheese and a small amount of mustard.  Additionally, I had some low-fat vanilla yogurt with raspberries and blueberries.
What does this add up to?  At least two servings of fruit, about 1.5 servings (if not 2) of veggies and some lean protein in every meal!  The best part is that my afternoon snack is going to be some delicious homemade salsa that is CHOCK FULL of veggies including corn, black beans, red pepper and avocado.

I will say that I did have a bagel and cream cheese this morning.  But I'm rather confident that the good outweighs the bad so far today. :)

Oh, and Zumba is tonight!  So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment